08 April, 2003

Recent acquisitions

Hey guys. I wanted to explain why I haven't posted in a while. You see, I was busy getting some stuff. Nothing big, just setting up a railroad for the survivors to use.

If you haven't noticed, what I said came true. People are dropping like flies now, the population's already been cut by 20%, mostly in China and here in the US. Never would I have thought I could sympathize the most with China.

I just wanted to get this out there.

The line runs from St Ogden to Charleston, but I'm just running from Kansas City to St. Louis. My advice is to get to your local train stations because they won't keep open forever. If you live in Missouri, I'm probably your best bet. 500 miles of track, maybe more if a city gets overrun.

-T.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment