06 April, 2003

9 tips to make death a learning experience

Hi, it's me again.

I got about a hundred eighty of the things while you were gone. A couple kids. I don't get why people feel remorse about this, but whatever. This is survival. I know that if I don't kill them, the planet is doomed. So I kill them.

It's been a couple hours since I've had power, I hope it's not permanent.

The power station is just down the road, I think I should go and take a look.

If you're planning on going my route, make sure that you have packed up supplies, the road is tough and there's a couple thousand in the city alone. I suggest JHPs for the little guys, and APs for anything bigger than a human.

.44 magnums work pretty well, but you can stop them with anything bigger than .45 ACP. I've killed monsters with HK33s, M16s, and even crossbows.

-T.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment